Sleep apnea is the result of interrupted breathing patterns that take place while you sleep. Although sleep apnea is a common sleeping disorder, it can still be very serious as it is often attached to symptoms such as high blood pressure, heart attacks, and strokes.
Are you aware of the symptoms of sleep apnea? For more information about sleep apnea disorder, consider the following:
– Numerous uncontrollable risks for sleep apnea disorder include genetics, allergies, or sinus problems.
– Your body health can increase your risk for sleep apnea if you are overweight or out of shape.
– People with an enlarged tongue and over-sized tonsils are at an increased risk for sleep apnea.
– Those at the highest risk of sleep apnea are males over 40 years old.
– You are more likely to suffer from sleep apnea if you have a deviated septum.
– Individuals with nasal blockages could be at an increased risk for sleep apnea.
If you are looking for sleep apnea treatments in Sonoma, California, come see Lisa Halliday, DMD & Tom Halliday, DDS soon. To schedule an appointment, simply call our dentist office at 707-996-6704. With the help of Dr. Lisa Halliday and our team, the pathway to a clear smile can be yours. On behalf of our team, we hope you have a wonderful day!